チョコレート菓子の革新/ Innovation of Chocolate Confectionery -Belgian and French- by Taichi MURAYAMA
1 day demonstration by Taichi MURAYAMA who has rich experience in making Belgian and French chocolate confectionery.
The chef will demonstrate his skill of chocolate bonbons and its coloring technique and theory using chocolates of Callebaut from Belgium and Cacao Barry from France.
Also he will introduce the recipes of baked confectionery, modern viennoiserie and finger sweets.
Time: AM 10:00 – PM 4:30 (Reception starts at AM 9:30)
Address: 21st Floor, Osaki Wiz Tower, 2-11-1 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0032
Access: South / New West Exit, JR OSAKI station. It takes around 4 mins to the venue by foot.
Following items are prepared by our Academy:
- Note and pen
- Lunch and tea
- The reception will start at AM9.30.
- The photos we take during the class will be used for our social media (ex. Facebook). If you feel uncomfortable to show yourself on those, please feel free to let us know beforehand.
- The AC has been set at lower temperature in the kitchen. Please prepare something to keep you warm.
- No cancellation fee up to 5 business days before the course.
- 50% penalty on the tuition fee for a cancellation between 4 to 1 days before the course.
- 100% penalty on the tuition fee for a cancellation on the day or in case of no-show.
*Please be noted that you need to complete the payment in order to ensure your reservation.
*We deserve the right to cancel the course at any time.
General Interest courses relevant to all chocolate professionals of varying skill levels and dealing with items such as Marketing, Packaging, Labelling and Merchandising.
Tokyo 141-0032 Japan 〒141-0032