Confectionery Conference social media competition Win tickets to Callebaut’s Confectionery Conference
To enter, please like our Facebook or Twitter page and the competition post along with tagging a friend you would like to take to Callebaut’s Confectionery Conference on 16th May 2019.
Callebaut is offering 10 lucky followers, plus a friend or colleague, the opportunity to win a ticket to its 2019 Confectionery Conference, held at Bush House, Kings College, London, WC2B 4BG . Guaranteed to spark your imagination, the event is an exciting day of presentations from industry professionals and senior Callebaut experts focusing on the theme of chocolate innovation
The prize includes:
- A one-day ticket for two people to attend the Confectionery Conference on 16th May, 10am-4pm at Bush House, Kings College, London, WC2B 4BG
- Lunch at the Confectionery Conference
The competition closes on 24th April and the prize draw will take place on Friday 26th April.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to Callebaut followers only, both the winner and the person they bring with them must have experience in working with chocolate and creating chocolate confectionery or desserts.
- There is no entry free and no purchase necessary to enter.
- Winners must be available to attend the conference in London on 16th May 2019.
- Places for 10 people at the Confectionery Conference are available and winners will be notified by direct message by 26th April 2019.
- The prize is not transferable outside of the company and cannot be exchanged for cash or product.
- The competition prize does not include travel to and from the Confectionery Conference in London.
Winners will need to cover the cost of travel themselves.