1. Mix all the dry fruits in a bowl if not finely minced then blitz a little, add icing sugar, cinnamon and orange zest.
2. Place the phyllo sheet on a chopping board and brush liberally with butter.
3. Sprinkle the dry fruit mixture, a Tbsp not too much and fold over.
4. With the help of a chopstick or a dowel roll the phyllo sheet over the chopstick gently to create a Swiss roll leaving 1/2 an inch of it plain at the end.
5. Gently try to squeeze from the sides to create a ruffle and remove from the chopstick.
6. Join the 2 sides in a way the bottom forms a base to form a cup.
7. Place it in muffin tray brushed with melted butter and some more on top of the bakhlava too.
8. Bake in a preheated oven @ 150 deg for 20 mins or until golden.
9. Once out of the oven brush with sugar syrup and pour some on the sides too.
10. Place on a serving plate and pipe tempered Callebaut 54.5% chocolate, garnish with slivered pistachio and rose petals.