ビギナーコース 講師：尾形 剛平/ Chocolate Skills 1.0, an Introduction to Chocolate, by Kohei Ogata
You will learn the theory and technology about chocolate at first and get into the basic skills of making chocolate desserts such as tempering. This beginner course does not ask you to make up with advanced technique but you can enrich your understanding by experiencing the variations of textures and get ideas of decorations and flavor. You will also learn about the types and features of chocolates in the process of making chocolate desserts.
The beginner course is one of the most popular courses for wide range of chefs. We will use Callebaut chocolates during the course.
Time: AM 9:30 – PM 5:00
Address: 21st Floor, Osaki Wiz Tower, 2-11-1 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0032
Access: South / New West Exit, JR OSAKI station. It takes around 4 mins to the venue by foot.
Following items are prepared by our Academy:
- Cook coat (S-4L)
- Apron, Chef’s hat
- Note and pen
- Lunch and tea
*Shoes are not prepared. Please bring yours if necessary.
- The reception of Osaki Wiz Tower opens at AM9.00.
- The photos we take during the class will be used for our social media (ex. Facebook). If you feel uncomfortable to show yourself on those, please feel free to let us know beforehand.
- The AC has been set at lower temperature in the kitchen. Please prepare something to keep you warm.
- No cancellation fee up to 5 business days before the course.
- 50% penalty on the tuition fee for a cancellation between 4 to 1 days before the course.
- 100% penalty on the tuition fee for a cancellation on the day or in case of no-show.
*Please be noted that you need to complete the payment in order to ensure your reservation.
*We deserve the right to cancel the course at any time.
You have no experience in the art of chocolate but are motivated to be immersed in this wonderful world.
Tokyo 141-0032 Japan 〒141-0032