Lecturers Training Day 2 - Level 3 Advanced Diploma - Specifically designed for College Lecturers only
Lecturers Training - Day 2
Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma for Professional
(Patisserie and Confectionery) (450) (6100-32)
Planning and design of a Mini chocolate Showpiece -
Covering different skills
- Preparation of polycarbonate chocolate moulds-
- Use of silicon and gelatin moulds
- Basic Air brushing techniques, colouring and spraying with cocoa butters
- Use of transfer sheets, acetates and creative powders
- Structural Assembling of show pieces, storage and transportation
Layered Entremets- Demonstration
- Flourless sponge, ganache mousse, inserts, high shine and ganache glazes , spider glaze
- Chocolate Decoration – tempered and frozen garnishes
- Choux pastry filled with chocolate pastry cream
- Ice cream
General Interest courses relevant to all chocolate professionals of varying skill levels and dealing with items such as Marketing, Packaging, Labelling and Merchandising.
The UK CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center is based in Banbury, Oxfordshire and is a ‘State of the Art’ purpose-built training environment with eight individual work stations, allowing for one-to-one, hands-on tuition. The Academy is situated adjacent to the factory allowing easy access for tours of the Barry Callebaut plant.
Our courses have been designed to offer practical and theoretical help for the novice chocolatier through to the chocolate artisan, pastry chef, confectioner, baker, caterer and lecturer.
We are extremely proud to have some distinguished chefs from both the United Kingdom and Europe to help run our courses, all of whom have extensive knowledge, expertise and experience in the field of chocolate.
We would welcome the opportunity to share with you our passion
and expertise to expand and fulfil your chocolate creativity.
OX16 3UU Banbury Oxfordshire
United Kingdom - Ireland