Lecturers Training Day 1 - Level 3 Advanced Diploma - Specifically designed for College Lecturers only
- Bean to Bar- sustainability cocoa overview and production methods
- Chocolate tasting –understanding the taste differences between, compound, blended, origin, plantation, coloured and flavoured and healthy chocolates.
- Tempering theory covering a demonstration on the main methods of tempering and fluidity of chocolates
- Common Faults in chocolate production and storage
- Truffles - hand piped and spheres, using infused ganaches finished with different coatings
- Hand dipped (enrobed) ganaches
- Moulded chocolates
- Hollow figures and eggs
- Decorations – runouts
General Interest courses relevant to all chocolate professionals of varying skill levels and dealing with items such as Marketing, Packaging, Labelling and Merchandising.
The UK CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center is based in Banbury, Oxfordshire and is a ‘State of the Art’ purpose-built training environment with eight individual work stations, allowing for one-to-one, hands-on tuition. The Academy is situated adjacent to the factory allowing easy access for tours of the Barry Callebaut plant.
Our courses have been designed to offer practical and theoretical help for the novice chocolatier through to the chocolate artisan, pastry chef, confectioner, baker, caterer and lecturer.
We are extremely proud to have some distinguished chefs from both the United Kingdom and Europe to help run our courses, all of whom have extensive knowledge, expertise and experience in the field of chocolate.
We would welcome the opportunity to share with you our passion
and expertise to expand and fulfil your chocolate creativity.
OX16 3UU Banbury Oxfordshire
United Kingdom - Ireland