Overwhelm with a splash of fresh milk.
This white chocolate recipe is the silkiest, creamiest white chocolate in the Callebaut range. Enjoy a rich mouthfeel that never ever becomes too heavy.
And pair this chocolate with everything from exotic spices like saffron to a wide range of fruits.
With its medium fluidity, it works well in almost any application: moulding, enrobing, flavouring, coating, etc. For perfect end results every time.
With this chocolate, you support cocoa farmers
The Callebaut Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
intense milk - rich creamy - moderately sweet
- % min. Cocoa32% Cocoa butter33.5
- % min. Milk22.3% Milk fat6.516.8% Fat free milk
- % Fat40.9% Cocoa butter34.66.5% Milk fat
- Pink Peppercorn
- Greek Red Saffron / Krokos Kozanis
- Granny Smith Apple
- Fruity Beer
- Pine nut
To achieve a perfectly balanced and round taste, we blend cocoa beans from 3 different countries of origin: Ivory Coast, Ghana and Ecuador.
Patisserie & Dessert
Ice creams & sorbets
Callets™ 2.5 kg bag
- W3-U76 *Callets™ | 2.5 kg bag | 8 bags/box | lost pallet
- W3-2B-U76 *Callets™ | 2.5 kg bag | 8 bags/box | lost pallet
- W3-JP-U76 *Callets™ | 2.5 kg bag | 8 bags/box | lost pallet
- W3-BR-U76 *Callets™ | 2.5 kg bag | 8 bags/box | lost pallet
- 18 months
- Kosher Dairy