PASTRY SKILLS 2.02 Johan Martin ile Yeni Trend ''Finger'' Tatlılar - New Trend ''Finger'' desserts with Johan Martin
Who should attend:
Anyone wanting to learn a range of modern patisserie techniques: Chocolatiers with cafe shops, Pastry Chefs
- Johan MartinGuest teacher
You are working as a professional with a thorough knowledge about the process and want to improve in the field of chocolate. Since some time you work on a professional basis with chocolate and have knowledge about most of the techniques.
A highly specialised course designed for participants with a high level of chocolate skills.
We are organizing practical and theoretical courses for
chocolatier, pastry chef, candy craftsmen, bakers and caterers. The
curriculum includes beginner, advanced and specialized courses on
chocolate processing and a range of techniques and applications -
from molding, enrobing and sculpting to decorations and flavorings.
In addition to our Technical Advisors, the members of our Ambassador Club Chefs are also been in the CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center. This Club has more than 70 world renown Ambassadors. These Ambassadors help us test and develop new products and recipes, additionally they help us for our costumer trainings.
To provide good communicate with all our people who wants to learn everything about chocolate, the number of participant is limited 8-12. We recommend you that register early. We look forward to sharing our passion for chocolate with you!
Pastry Instructor, Bellouet Conseil School in Paris
• Began at Maison Debieux alongside Chef Stéphane Glacier, MOF Pâtissier
• 2009-present, teaches French pastry courses for professionals at Bellouet Conseil School in Paris directed by Chef Jean Michel Perruchon, MOF Pâtissier
• 2007, Pastry World Cup in Phoenix – assistant to winning French team: Chef Franck Michel, MOF Pâtissier, Chef Franck Kestener MOF Chocolatier, Cherf Bruno Montcoudiol MOF
• 2007, Artistic Sugar Competition in Lyon, France – Vice Champion
• 2013, Pastry World Cup in Lyon, France – Silver Medal of the selection French team
Enjoys traveling all over the world, from Japan to Kuwait, Colombia to Egypt, sharing his experiences and “savoir- faire”.