Entremet & Petit Gateaux hands-on class by Jean Michel Perruchon
A course which you can’t miss, discover a range of small cakes and desserts.
For who? Everyone who has a good Pastry level and who would like to learn how we make cakes and desserts
What to Expect? You will discover a range of small individual cakes and desserts. And different products that you will use.
At the end of the course you have a profound knowledge to make small cakes and desserts and different products that are useful for all this.
- Create crispy layers
- Mousse layers
- New and innovative products
- Techniques for home or commercial use
- Banoffee : Banana cake, roasted bananas, Carambar ® chantilly, Chocolate sugar paste, Caramel Milk Chocolate mirror glaze.
- Salze : Chocolate sweet paste, chocolate biscuit, lightly salted dark chocolate cream, red chocolate mirror glaze.
- Elegance : Almond chocolate biscuit, pear compote, Light milk chocolate cream mousse, red dark chocolate mirror glaze.
- Finger framboisier : Soft intensely almond biscuit, raspberry compote, light vanilla cream, white chocolate and vanilla whipped ganache, white chocolate undercoat glaze.
- Finger Forêt noire : Chocolate biscuit, raspberry kirsch confit, base meringue, dark chocolate mousse, red dark chocolate mirror glaze, milk chocolate Chantilly.
- Finger Paris Brest : Soft hazelnut biscuit, hazelnut praline, light praline cream, sable paste (choux), choux paste, gourmand almond glaze.
- Finger tarte chocolat : Chocolate sweet paste, feuilletine "crusty" biscuit, chocolate fondant biscuit, chocolate cream, dark chocolate mirror glaze.
- Pralin Chocolat : Praline linzer biscuit, chocolate biscuit, chocolate cream, kalamanzi jelly, intense dark chocolate mousse, dark chocolate mirror glaze.
- Grenadille : Chocolate Streusel, Chocolate Biscuit cuillère, passion-fruit jelly, Caramelised white chocolate mousse.
- Suble : Chocolate pecan nut biscuit, caramel cream, dark chocolate mousse, milk chocolate mirror glaze, gourmand glaze, milk and dark chocolate Chantilly.
- Ecureuil chocolat : Chocolate sweet paste, soft chocolate biscuit, hazelnut ginger cream, dark chocolate mousse, orange chocolate mirror glaze.
You are working as a professional with a thorough knowledge about the process and want to improve in the field of chocolate. Since some time you work on a professional basis with chocolate and have knowledge about most of the techniques.
A highly specialised course designed for participants with a high level of chocolate skills.
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ SINGAPORE is an initiative by leading Gourmet brands Cacao Barry®, Callebaut® and Carma®, aimed at artisans and professionals who want to improve their working skills in chocolate and learn new trends, techniques and recipes.
CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ SINGAPORE
26 Senoko South Road, Singapore 758091