Ice Chocolate Milk
The milk chocolate to enrobe gelato with a snappy robe of creamy chocolate intensity
With this Ice Chocolate, gelato makers now have their unique 823 chocolate recipe finetuned for dipping and stracciatella. Expect the widley loved balanced taste that blends rich roasted cocoa notes, with milky and caramelly flavors.
Thanks to its its high cocoa butter content, Ice Chocolate 823 is very easy to work with: just melt and go - no tempering needed. The chocolate will harden within seconds in or around ice cream and enrobe it with a deliciously snappy layer. It furthermore melts quickly in the mouth to spoil with its indulgent milk chocolate taste.
With this chocolate, you support cocoa farmers
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
• Just melt at 45°C – No tempering needed
• Keep warm during service to prevent the chocolate from thickening
• For dipping: dip ice sticks once or twice to create the chocolate coating with your preferred thickness
Creates a hard, snappy milk chocolate layer around or in ice cream.
- % min. Cocoa40.7% Cocoa butter37.15.1% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk17% Milk fat8.59.5% Fat free milk
- % Fat45.5% Cocoa butter37.18.5% Milk fat
- ICE-45-MNV-552 | 2.5kg bag | 4 bags/box | Euro pallet (500kg)
- 18 months