Blend of Origins – Dark
The dark chocolate power bomb with plenty of fruity flavours
The aromatic power chocolate with a deep cocoa soul.
Kumabo is a very dark chocolate with very intense and powerful cocoa chords. It mainly consists of a blend of African cocoa beans with powerful flavours and intense aromas. Refreshing acidic flavours top off its body and reveal notes of red fruits and red tea.
This wonderful combination makes Kumabo a great chocolate for intense ganaches, chocolate mousse, ice cream and so much more.
Kumabo also enables you to create amazing pairings with powerful spices such as sichuan pepper or strong-tasting fruits such as banana, lime and red fruits or fruity, acidic beers and wines.
Extra-bitter chocolate with strong fruity taste and red tea aroma.
- 3Roasted flavor
- % min. Cocoa80.1% Cocoa butter47.635% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk
- % Fat47.6% Cocoa butter47.6
- Sichuan Pepper
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Geuze / Lambic Beer
- Blue Mountain Coffee
Patisserie & Dessert
Callets™ 2.5kg bag
- CHD-H8047KMBE4-U70 *Callets™ | 2.5kg bag | 4 bags/box | euro pallet
- CHD-H8047KMBE5-U70 *Callets™ | 2.5kg bag | 4 bags/box | euro pallet
- 24 months
* This code may not be valid in your country. Please get in touch with your commercial contact.'