Recipe N° 845
Cocoa, caramel, milk, cream and refreshing fruity flavours create a complete sensory experience.
Recipe n° 845 is a one-of-a-kind milk chocolate. It has an appealing warm colour and a very comprehensive taste that explores the entire palate: bitters, sweets, sours... It's all there, and it's delightfully intense.
For this recipe, our master chocolate makers selected special block milk which shapes the typical pronounced caramelly notes in this chocolate after conching.
The 845 is perfectly suited for moulded and enrobed confectionery, or in other applications that require an intense chocolate taste. With its standard fluidity, it delivers great end results in many other applications too. As a base for chocolate ganache, or to flavour pastry components, ice cream, sauces, etc.
With this chocolate, you support cocoa farmers
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
Strong milk chocolate with pronounced and full milky taste and caramel notes.
- % min. Cocoa32.7% Cocoa butter295.2% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk27.3% Milk fat8.120.7% Fat free milk
- % Fat37.1% Cocoa butter298.1% Milk fat
- Lindemans Apple Beer
- Goat Cheese
Block 5kg wrapped block
Callets™ 10kg bag
- 845NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 845NV-132Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- 18 months
- 845NV-554Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 18 months