Recipe N° 668
For pairings and applications that stretch across the milky way.
Recipe n° 668 is the most milky and creamy among the Finest Belgian Milk Chocolates. With its remarkably light colour, it's a wonderful chocolate to create hollow figures and tablets for the chocolate lovers who prefer a light and milky chocolate with very pleasant hints of cocoa.
With its standard fluidity, this chocolate is perfect for almost any application: from moulding to enrobing, from flavouring to decorating.
With this chocolate, you support cocoa farmers
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
Light colour, milky with cocoa touch.
- % min. Cocoa33.6% Cocoa butter30.92.5% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk14% Milk fat410% Fat free milk
- % Fat34.9% Cocoa butter30.94% Milk fat
- Kasteel dark
- Pine nut
- Caprice des Dieux
Block 5kg wrapped block
Callets™ 10kg bag
- 668NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 18 months
- 668NV-554Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 18 months