Recipe N° 665
Plenty of deep roasted and caramelly notes - ready for any job.
Recipe n° 665 is in every way an atypical milk chocolate with a warm and light colour. It owes its unique taste profile to the special block milk selected for this recipe, and to the unique Wieze cocoa blend. After conching, this recipe yields a remarkable a very pronounced taste with roasted and sweet, caramelly notes. It is great for pairing with citrus fruits and dairy ingredients, even cheeses.
With its standard fluidity, the 665 is a great, all-round chocolate guaranteeing great results for almost any application: from moulding to enrobing, from flavouring to decorating.
With this chocolate, you support cocoa farmers
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
Light colour, smooth and creamy.
- % min. Cocoa30.7% Cocoa butter29.72.5% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk25.1% Milk fat5.820.8% Fat free milk
- % Fat35.5% Cocoa butter29.75.8% Milk fat
- Kasteel dark
- Pine nut
- Caprice des Dieux
Block 5kg wrapped block
Callets™ 10kg bag
- 665NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 18 months
- 665NV-554Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 18 months