Recipe N° 60-40-38
The all-round dark that isn't too dark.
Recipe n° 60-40-38 is a master in extreme balance. This chocolate is dark enough to reveal its power in a wide variety of recipes - yet has enough sweetness to appeal to a wide audience. It will add a potent and powerful cocoa taste to your creations, without being too overwhelming.
With its standard fluidity, this chocolate is a true all-rounder and easily does the job in almost any application. From moulding and enrobing pralines to flavouring ganaches, mousses, bavarois, drinks or ice cream, the 60-40-38 guarantees great end results. Always.
With this chocolate, you support cocoa farmers
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
Dark and bitter chocolate, roasted cocoa.
- % min. Cocoa60.1% Cocoa butter39.422.7% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk0
- % Fat39.4% Cocoa butter39.4
- Ginger Bread
- Pink Pepper
- Sirop de Liège / Apple Molasse
- Java Arabica Coffee
Patisserie & Dessert
Block 5kg wrapped block
Callets™ 10kg bag
- 60-40-38NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 24 months
- 60-40-38NV-554Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 60-40-38NV-595Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | lost pallet (600kg)
- 24 months