Recipe N° 835
Choose the bitter dark chocolate with a touch of nutmeg.
Enjoy its solid cocoa character and pleasant bitterness topped off with hints of nutmeg and vanilla. Recipe N° 835 pairs perfectly with ingredients that have a powerful and acidic taste like citrus fruits, exotic fruits, black cherries, etc.
It is an all-rounder that works well in almost any application.
After melting and tempering, it hardens with a beautiful gloss and a crack that melts nicely in the mouth.
Growing great chocolate
We believe that the success and future of our business depends directly on the future of cocoa cultivation and the cocoa farming communities. That’s why Callebaut® started the Growing Great Chocolate program in 2012.
rich cocoa - bitter - vanilla - hints of nutmeg
- % min. Cocoa54.6% Cocoa butter36.218.9% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk
- % Fat36.2% Cocoa butter36.2
- Passion Fruit
- Black Cherry
- Granny Smith Apple
- Kasteel dark
Patisserie & Dessert
Callets™ 10kg bag
Block 5kg wrapped block
- 835NV-554Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 24 months
- 835NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 835NV-132Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- 24 months