ボンボンショコラ講習会/ Bonbons Course for Intermediate by Kohei OGATA
This bonbons chocolat course is for intermediate by Kohei OGATA. During 2 days, you will try 20 kinds of decorations and make 12 recipes including bonbons, chocolate bars, lollipops, etc.
You will learn the basic skills of how to make chocolate confectionaries; moulding, centres, coating and decorations. Also Kohei will teach how to use chocolate enrober.
Please be noted that this course is conducted in Japanese.
Time: AM 9:30 – PM 5:00
Address: 21st Floor, Osaki Wiz Tower, 2-11-1 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0032
Access: South / New West Exit, JR OSAKI station. It takes around 4 mins to the venue by foot.
Following items are prepared by our Academy:
- Cook coat (S-4L)
- Apron, Chef’s hat
- Note and pen
- Lunch and tea
*Shoes are not prepared. Please bring yours if necessary.
- The reception of Osaki Wiz Tower opens at AM9.00.
- The photos we take during the class will be used for our social media (ex. Facebook). If you feel uncomfortable to show yourself on those, please feel free to let us know beforehand.
- The AC has been set at lower temperature in the kitchen. Please prepare something to keep you warm.
- No cancellation fee up to 5 business days before the course.
- 50% penalty on the tuition fee for a cancellation between 4 to 1 days before the course.
- 100% penalty on the tuition fee for a cancellation on the day or in case of no-show.
*Please be noted that you need to complete the payment in order to ensure your reservation.
*We deserve the right to cancel the course at any time.
You are working as a professional with a good knowledge about the process of chocolate. You have a good knowledge about tempering of chocolate, basic techniques, etc. So, we won't spend time on theory about tempering and cooling of chocolate.
Designed for participants who are confident with chocolate having worked as a craftsperson for some time or have completed a Beginner Course.
Tokyo 141-0032 Japan 〒141-0032