Finest Belgian Chocolate – White
Recipe n° W
Milk meets caramel
Recipe N° WNV
A classic created to savour as such.
White chocolate recipe n° W is one of Octaaf Callebaut®'s original white chocolate recipes that gained a solid reputation among chefs all over the world. It brings you a fresh, delicate taste in which milky and creamy flavours play the leading role. Indulgent caramelly flavour notes round it off.
Our chefs recommend using recipe n° W for solid tablets, hollow figures, etc. – without the need for pairing it with other ingredients.
With its medium viscosity, this is a great all-round chocolate. Used in chocolate bars, tablets or hollow figures, it will delight your customers with its lovely satin gloss and snappy texture. Rely on it to flavour mousses, crèmes, ice creams, drinks, sauces, etc as well.
Cocoa Horizons Foundation
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
Very creamy and charming white chocolate with a touch of caramel.
- % min. Cocoa26.2% Cocoa butter27.7
- % min. Milk28.8% Milk fat8.421.9% Fat free milk
- % Fat36.1% Cocoa butter27.78.4% Milk fat
- Champagne Demi-Sec
- Goat Cheese
Callets™ 2.5 kg bag
Block 5kg wrapped block
- W-E4-U71 *Callets™ | 2.5 kg bag | 8 bags/box | euro pallet
- 12 months
* This code may not be valid in your country. Please get in touch with your commercial contact.'
- WNV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- WNV-132Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- 18 months