Finest Belgian Chocolate – White
The white chocolate that tastes like a splash of fresh milk
The silkiest, creamiest white chocolate in the range with only a dash of sweetness.
This uncommon white chocolate never overwhelms but brings the soft pleasure of a fresh milk taste with slight hints of sweetness. In the mouth, it has a rich and creamy mouthfeel without ever becoming heavy.
Velvet is ideal for any pairing you can come up with: from unexpected spices, such as Greek saffron, to surprising fruits. The mildly soft character of this white chocolate makes all flavours come out.
Velvet comes with a standard fluidity and works in a broad range of applications: moulding, enrobing, flavouring, coating, etc. - yielding perfect end results every time.
Cocoa Horizons Foundation
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
Rich creamy mouthfeel and intense fresh milk taste with just a dash of sweetness.
- % min. Cocoa33.1% Cocoa butter34.6
- % min. Milk21.9% Milk fat6.316.6% Fat free milk
- % Fat40.9% Cocoa butter34.66.3% Milk fat
- Pink Pepper
- Greek Red Saffron / Krokos Kozanis
- Granny Smith Apple
- Fruity Beer
- Pine nut
Callets™ 10kg bag
Callets™ 2.5 kg bag
- CHW-R2241NV-554Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 12 months
- W3-E4-U71 *Callets™ | 2.5 kg bag | 8 bags/box | euro pallet
- 12 months
* This code may not be valid in your country. Please get in touch with your commercial contact.'