Recipe N° D811
Based on the iconic 811, yet less fluid.
Recipe n° D811 is the less fluid recipe of the 811, and has the same intense cocoa body smoothened by its perfectly balanced sweetness and a touch of vanilla to round off the taste.
Recipe n° D811 contains about 4% less cocoa butter and therefore less fluid. It is perfectly suited for moulding bigger hollow figures in one go. It is also a great dark chocolate to make ganaches and fillings with a widely appreciated, balanced taste and smooth mouthfeel. Its solid chocolate and cocoa taste create great freedom for pairings with a wide variety of fruits, green herbs, spices, nuts, port and fortified wines, etc.
Cocoa Horizons Foundation
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
Smooth and well-balanced chocolate with subtle vanilla notes.
- % min. Cocoa52.6% Cocoa butter33.920.2% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk0
- % Fat33.8% Cocoa butter33.9
Block 5kg unwrapped block
Block 5kg wrapped block
- D811NVCAL-101Block | 5kg unwrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- D811NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- D811NV-132Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- 24 months