Recipe N° 667
The all-round chocolate for sweet delights.
Recipe n° 667 is a very milky and sweet milk chocolate with pleasant caramelly notes, ideal for chocolate lovers that prefer lighter flavours. In pairings, the 667 balances out nicely with ingredients that have more bitter, spicy or roasted flavours. It's also a great match with milky ingredients.
With its standard fluidity, the 667 is perfectly suited for a wide range of applications: from moulding to enrobing and flavouring.
Cocoa Horizons Foundation
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
A very light, milky and caramelly sweet milk chocolate
- % min. Cocoa30.9% Cocoa butter30.4
- % min. Milk15.1% Milk fat4.311.8% Fat free milk
- % Fat34.7% Cocoa butter30.44.3% Milk fat
- Sesame Oil
Block 5kg wrapped block
Callets™ 10kg bag
- 667NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 18 months
- 667NV-554Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 18 months