Recipe N° 3W2
Ideal for thin enrobing and moulding.
Recipe n° 3W2 is based on one of Octaaf Callebaut®'s first white chocolate recipes: the W2. Yet, it's richer in cocoa butter and milk fat – about 3% more – which makes it ideal for very thin enrobing and moulding of small hollow figures and pralines, creating a thin chocolate layer with a nice crack.
It has a balanced creamy and milky taste, topped off with pleasant vanilla notes. This chocolate makes pairing easy: exotic fruits, citrus and acidic fruits and berries, peppery spices, beers, etc.
Cocoa Horizons Foundation
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
- % min. Cocoa30% Cocoa butter31.4
- % min. Milk21.3% Milk fat6.216.1% Fat free milk
- % Fat37.6% Cocoa butter31.46.2% Milk fat
Callets™ 10kg bag
Block 5kg wrapped block
- 3W2NV-554Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 24 months
- 3W2NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 18 months