Panning - The finer points
Panning - The finer points!
For who? Everyone who has a good chocolate knowledge and who wants to learn the art of chocolate panning.
What to expect? Explore the various different panning techniques which are used today and learn the art of coating ingredients in a layer of chocolate.
What you will learn during this chocolate panning class:
- Panning roasted hazelnuts with dark chocolate for a shiny, natural result
- Panning coffee beans with dark chocolate
- Panning sesame praline cubes with milk chocolate
- Spraying pistachio with gianduja and finishing with a sugar crust
- Colouring your products
- Finishing your products with cocoa
- How to finish products with different results and effects
Price with TVA inclusive.
You are working as a professional with a good knowledge about the process of chocolate. You have a good knowledge about tempering of chocolate, basic techniques, etc. So, we won't spend time on theory about tempering and cooling of chocolate.
Designed for participants who are confident with chocolate having worked as a craftsperson for some time or have completed a Beginner Course.
Each course will let you discover something new from our brands, our products, and our guest chefs. We offer a wide variety of course options at various skill levels that will allow you to immerse yourself into the fascinating world of chocolate.