Recipe N° L-60-40
Bake with a high cocoa level yet mild taste.
This recipe offers the same roasted cocoa and mild taste as recipe N° 60-40-38, yet contains less cocoa butter.
Its very thick fluidity makes it ideal for baking applications with lots of chocolate taste. Incorporate it in your doughs and batters, and watch it resist oven temperatures without burning!
Pair it with lots of fruity and spicy ingredients or even coffees and teas for exciting flavour combinations!
With this chocolate, you support cocoa farmers
The Callebaut Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
intense cocoa - slightly bitter - fruity hints
- % min. Cocoa60.6% Cocoa butter30.332.3% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk0
- % Fat30.3% Cocoa butter30.3
To achieve a perfectly balanced and round taste, we blend cocoa beans from 3 different countries of origin: Ivory Coast, Ghana and Ecuador.
Patisserie & Dessert
Block 5kg wrapped block
Callets™ 10kg bag
- L-60-40NV-132 *Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- 24 months
- Kosher Pareve
- L-60-40NV-01B *Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- L-60-40NV-595 *Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | lost pallet (600kg)
- 24 months
- Kosher Dairy