Ice Chocolate White
The white chocolate for gelato makers: perfect for dipping and straciatella
Ice Chocolate W2 is based the original W2 recipe of Octaaf Callebaut and has been finetuned for gelato makers. With its high fluidity, this Ice Chocolate is ideal for dipping ice cream sticks and for making stracciatella. It has a balanced taste that is widely appreciated and boasts rich milky, creamy and caramelly notes with a dash of natural vanilla.
Thanks to its its high cocoa butter content, Ice Chocolate W2 yields perfect end results when used for dipping and stracciatella. It requires no tempering: simply melt it and you're ready to go. The chocolate will harden within seconds in or around ice cream and enrobe it with a deliciously snappy layer. It furthermore melts quickly in the mouth to spoil with its rich, creamy taste.
White chocolate for dipping ice cream sticks and stracciatella. Balanced taste with rich milky, creamy and caramelly notes, and hints of vanilla.
• Just melt at 45°C – No tempering needed
• Keep warm during service to prevent the chocolate from thickening
• For dipping: dip ice sticks once or twice to create the chocolate coating with your preferred thickness
- % min. Cocoa38.5
- % min. Milk24.4% Milk fat10.715.3% Fat free milk
- % Fat50.610.7% Milk fat
- ICE-50-WNV-552 | 2.5kg bag | 4 bags/box | Euro pallet (500kg)
- 12 months