Single Origin – Dark
The fruitiest among Callebaut®'s dark chocolates
Couvertures - Brazil - coins - 2.5kg bag
Made with cocoa from the Amazon and Bahia.
Tasting the single origin Brazil chocolate, is like indulging in a waterfall of intense cocoa flavours, intensified with amazing bitters and refreshing sours. The result is a wonderfully complex chocolate with powerful cocoa chords and bitter notes.
They soon make place for a wave of fresh, fruity and acid flavours that linger on for minutes. For this dark couverture chocolate, Callebaut® selected cocoa varieties grown in the lush green Ouro Verde plantation amidst the Atlantic forests of Bahia bordering the coast and rare Trinitario varieties from the Amazon basin.
Brazil is perfect for your premium chocolate bars, tablets, mendiants and other confectionery. For pairings, our chefs recommend to combine it with sweeter ingredients, with no or very moderate acidity.
Very intense bitter and sour cocoa flavour. Fruity notes of unripe banana and smoky hints.
- 3Roasted flavor
- % min. Cocoa66.8% Cocoa butter40.228.6% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk
- % Fat40.1% Cocoa butter40.1
- Candied Orange
- Cashew nut
- Peanut Oil
Patisserie & Dessert
Ice creams & sorbets
Callets™ 2.5kg bag
- CHD-Q68BRA-E4-U70 *Callets™ | 2.5kg bag | 4 bags/box | euro pallet
- CHD-Q68BRA-U70 *Callets™ | 2.5kg bag | 4 bags/box | euro pallet
- 24 months
- Kosher Dairy
* This code may not be valid in your country. Please get in touch with your commercial contact.'