Recipe N° 845
Go for extra milky taste with pleasant sweetness.
From its lovely warm colour to its milky flavour profile: Recipe N° 845 is a silky smooth chocolate mild in cocoa and high in milkiness. Its sweet notes top off this flavour with delightful appeal.
For this recipe, our master chocolate makers select a special milk that shapes the creamy notes after conching.
The 845 is an all-round chocolate for moulded or enrobed confectionery, a base for chocolate ganaches, flavouring and more.
With this chocolate, you support cocoa farmers
The Callebaut Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
- 2Roasted flavor
- 4Caramel flavor
- % min. Cocoa32.7% Cocoa butter295.2% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk27.3% Milk fat8.120.7% Fat free milk
- % Fat37.1% Cocoa butter298.1% Milk fat
- Lindemans Apple Beer
- Goat Cheese
Block 5kg wrapped block
Callets™ 10kg bag
- 845NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 845NV-132Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- 18 months
- 845NV-595Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 18 months