Recipe N° 835
Choose the bitter dark chocolate with a touch of nutmeg.
Enjoy its solid cocoa character and pleasant bitterness topped off with hints of nutmeg and vanilla. Recipe N° 835 pairs perfectly with ingredients that have a powerful and acidic taste like citrus fruits, exotic fruits, black cherries, etc.
It is an all-rounder that works well in almost any application.
After melting and tempering, it hardens with a beautiful gloss and a crack that melts nicely in the mouth.
With this chocolate, you support cocoa farmers
The Callebaut Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
rich cocoa - bitter - vanilla - hints of nutmeg
- 2Roasted flavor
- % min. Cocoa54.6% Cocoa butter36.218.9% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk
- % Fat36.2% Cocoa butter36.2
- Passion Fruit
- Black Cherry
- Granny Smith Apple
- Kasteel dark
Patisserie & Dessert
Callets™ 10kg bag
Block 5kg wrapped block
- 835NV-595Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 24 months
- 835NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 835NV-132Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- 24 months