Recipe N° 826
The friend of true milk chocolate lovers.
Milk chocolate recipe n° 826 is a sophisticated and rich milk chocolate with a very creamy taste and pronounced caramelly notes. The selection of unique ingredients for this recipe and the meticulous conching shape its unique rich character.
It is widely appreciated by chocolate lovers that look for indulgence in its most creamy appearance.
The character of this chocolate comes out best when used pure, for instance in moulded tablets and enrobed confectionery. When the chocolate melts in the mouth, it fully releases its full potential. It can of course be used to add a chocolaty and caramelly creaminess to crèmes, mousses and ice cream.
With its standard fluidity, this chocolate delivers great results in nearly any application.
Cocoa Horizons Foundation
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
- % min. Cocoa31.7% Cocoa butter29.83.4% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk21.2% Milk fat6.116.1% Fat free milk
- % Fat35.9% Cocoa butter29.86.1% Milk fat
Block 5kg wrapped block
Callets™ 10kg bag
- 826NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 18 months
- 826NV-554Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 18 months