Recipe N° 815
All-round dark chocolate for a pleasant roasted and bitter flavour.
The taste of recipe n° 815 is defined mainly by a strong roasted cocoa body and topped off with subtle hints of vanilla. It pairs perfectly with sweeter ingredients, exotic fruits and ingredients spiced up with vanilla. Its cocoa blends mainly consists of quality cocoa beans from West Africa, creating its solid body.
With its medium viscosity, this is a great all-round chocolate. Used pure in tablets or in hollow figures, it surprises with its intensity, warm colour and snappy texture. It also works great to flavour mousses, crèmes, ice cream, drinks, sauces, etc.
Cocoa Horizons Foundation
The Finest Belgian Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
Roasted cocoa taste and pleasantly bitter.
- % min. Cocoa56.9% Cocoa butter37.121.3% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk0
- % Fat37% Cocoa butter37.1
- Pinot Blanc
- Champagne Demi-Sec
- Goat Cheese
Patisserie & Dessert
Block 5kg wrapped block
Callets™ 10kg bag
- 815NV-120Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 815NV-132Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- 24 months
- 815NV-554Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 24 months