Recipe N° 815
Go for the all-round chocolate rich in cocoa and bitter notes.
Recipe N° 815 is the dark chocolate with a rich cocoa body, topped off with bitter hints. Its slight sweetness pairs perfectly with ingredients like exotic fruits. With its medium fluidity, this is a great chocolate for any application.
And it provides a warm colour and snappy texture in everything from pure tablets to hollow figures. It also works great for flavouring mousses, crèmes, ice cream, drinks, sauces, etc.
With this chocolate, you support cocoa farmers
The Callebaut Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
rich cocoa - slightly bitter - fruity hints
- 4Roasted flavor
- % min. Cocoa56.9% Cocoa butter37.121.3% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk
- % Fat37% Cocoa butter37.1
- Pinot Blanc
- Champagne Demi-Sec
- Goat Cheese
To achieve a perfectly balanced and round taste, we blend cocoa beans from 3 different countries of origin: Ivory Coast, Ghana and Ecuador.
Patisserie & Dessert
Block 5kg wrapped block
Callets™ 10kg bag
- 815NV-120 *Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 815NV-132 *Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- 815NV-MDE-132 *Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- 24 months
- Kosher Pareve
- 815NV-595 *Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 815NV-01B *Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 24 months
- Kosher Dairy