Finest Belgian Chocolate – Dark
Recipe n° 805
The all-round mild dark chocolate with vanilla touch
Recipe N° 805
Amaze with mild dark chocolate taste.
Recipe N° 805 is one of the first original recipes by Octaaf Callebaut. Its 50% cocoa offers a lovely mild chocolate flavour with a slight hint of sweetness for a balanced flavour profile.
Thanks to its medium fluidity, it's the ideal solution for everything from moulding and enrobing to flavouring ganaches, pastries and desserts.
With this chocolate, you support cocoa farmers
The Callebaut Chocolate needs the finest cocoa beans. Today and tomorrow. For every pack of Finest Belgian Chocolate you buy, we reinvest a part in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
mild cocoa - balanced - touch of sweetness
- 2Roasted flavor
- % min. Cocoa50.7% Cocoa butter35.716% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk
- % Fat35.7% Cocoa butter35.7
- Kasteel dark
To achieve a perfectly balanced and round taste, we blend cocoa beans from 3 different countries of origin: Ivory Coast, Ghana and Ecuador.
Patisserie & Dessert
Block 5kg wrapped block
Callets™ 10kg bag
- 805NV-120 *Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | Euro pallet (1000kg)
- 805NV-132 *Block | 5kg wrapped block | 5 blocks/box | lost pallet (1000kg)
- 24 months
- Kosher Pareve
- 805NV-01B *Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 24 months
- Kosher Dairy