Made with fine flavour Criollo beans from Java.
Made from light, flavoursome Criollo beans grown and harvested in Java, this origin chocolate at first surprises with its light colour, mild cocoa and caramel flavours. Then it reveals refreshing acidic notes of yellow fruits such as banana and pineapple. Java is great to savour as such in bars and tablets.
In pairings, our chefs recommend combining it with slightly acidic fruits or warm spices to highlight the sweet, fruity taste of this chocolate. Think of cardamom seeds, clove or fruits like green apple, mango, tangerine, etc.
With its standard fluidity, you can use Java in a broad range of applications: moulding, enrobing, ganaches or flavouring pastry crèmes, mousses, etc.
Caramellic milk chocolate with hints of delicate yellow fruits.
- % min. Cocoa32.6% Cocoa butter29.94.7% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk20% Milk fat615% Fat free milk
- % Fat35.4% Cocoa butter29.46% Milk fat
- Pink Pepper
- Caraway Cumin
- Macadamia nut
- Brazil - Guatemala Coffee
Patisserie & Dessert
- JAVA-E4-U70 *Callets™ |
- 18 months
* This code may not be valid in your country. Please get in touch with your commercial contact.'