Ice Chocolate Dark
The dark chocolate to add deliciously snappy indulgence to your gelato products
Octaaf Callebaut's iconic dark chocolate 811 now comes in a recipe finetuned for gelato makers. It has an intense and balanced dark chocolate taste with rich notes of roasted cocoa and hints of red fruits - optimised to release its full flavour in gelato products such as ice cream sticks or stracciatella.
Thanks to its its high cocoa butter content, Ice Chocolate 811 is very easy to work with: just melt and go - no tempering needed. The chocolate will harden within seconds in or around ice cream and enrobe it with a deliciously snappy layer. It furthermore melts quickly in the mouth to spoil with its intense taste.
Growing great chocolate
We believe that the success and future of our business depends directly on the future of cocoa cultivation and the cocoa farming communities. That’s why Callebaut® started the Growing Great Chocolate program in 2012.
• Just melt at 45°C – No tempering needed
• Keep warm during service to prevent the chocolate from thickening
• For dipping: dip ice sticks once or twice to create the chocolate coating with your preferred thickness
Creates a hard, snappy dark chocolate layer around or in ice cream.
- % min. Cocoa56.4% Cocoa butter42.715.2% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk0% Milk fat2.8
- % Fat45.5% Cocoa butter42.72.8% Milk fat
- ICE-45-DNV-552 |
- 24 months