Single Origin – Milk
The rich, creamy milk chocolate with intense cocoa flavour
Made with Nacional cocoa from the upriver Guayas region.
Arriba's story goes back to the 19th century: one day, a Swiss chocolatier navigating along the Guayas River in Ecuador encountered a unique cocoa species. This cocoa – a Nacional variety with unique aromas – was quickly named Arriba, referring to the upriver region where it was grown.
Today, the Nacional variety grown in the Arriba region is still an extremely sought-after type of cocoa, yielding an exceptionally intense cocoa taste with complex aromas.
Callebaut®'s Arriba milk chocolate reveals an intense body of roasted cocoa with plenty of sweet, caramelly notes and subtle fruity hints.
Arriba tastes great as such, and in pairings with mildly acidic ingredients, mildly roasted ingredients such as mild coffees and subtly herbaceous ingredients. Arriba is great for bars and tablets, yet can also be used in a wide variety of applications ranging from flavouring ganaches to mousses, crémeux or sauces.
Milk chocolate with intense cocoa body and roasted notes, rich creamy and sweet caramel flavours with refreshing fruity nuances.
- % min. Cocoa39% Cocoa butter33.96.6% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk25.5% Milk fat5.220.3% Fat free milk
- % Fat39.1% Cocoa butter33.95.2% Milk fat
- Olive Oil
- Truffle Oil
- Guatemala - Papua NG Coffee
Patisserie & Dessert
Callets™ 2.5kg bag
- CHM-Q415AR-2B-U75Callets™ | 2.5kg bag | 4 bags/box | lost pallet
- 18 months
- CHM-Q415AR-E4-U70 *Callets™ |
- 18 months
* This code may not be valid in your country. Please get in touch with your commercial contact.'