Recipe N° 60-40-38
The all-round dark that isn't too dark.
Recipe n° 60-40-38 is a master in extreme balance. This chocolate is dark enough to reveal its power in a wide variety of recipes - yet has enough sweetness to appeal to a wide audience. It will add a potent and powerful cocoa taste to your creations, without being too overwhelming.
With its standard fluidity, this chocolate is a true all-rounder and easily does the job in almost any application. From moulding and enrobing pralines to flavouring ganaches, mousses, bavarois, drinks or ice cream, the 60-40-38 guarantees great end results. Always.
Growing great chocolate
We believe that the success and future of our business depends directly on the future of cocoa cultivation and the cocoa farming communities. That’s why Callebaut® started the Growing Great Chocolate program in 2012.
Dark and bitter chocolate, roasted cocoa.
- % min. Cocoa60.1% Cocoa butter39.422.7% Fat free cocoa
- % min. Milk0% Milk fat00% Fat free milk
- % Fat39.4% Cocoa butter39.40% Milk fat
- Ginger Bread
- Pink Pepper
- Sirop de Liège / Apple Molasse
- Java Arabica Coffee
Patisserie & Dessert
Callets™ 10kg bag
- 60-40-38NV-120Block |
- 24 months
- 60-40-38NV-554Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | Euro pallet
- 60-40-38NV-595Callets™ | 10kg bag | 2 bags/box | lost pallet (600kg)
- 24 months