WCM2007 Champion, Showpiece Course for Beginner by Naomi MIZUNO
Naomi Mizuno, Callebaut Ambassador and also the Champion of World Chocolate Masters 2007, will guide you into the chocolate showpiece world for beginners. You will learn every step of making process from base to decoration. The size of showpiece will be 30x30x60cm, so you can bring back after the course if you would like to.
If you are interested in making the showpiece or keen to challenge contests in the future, please do not miss this course.
Time: AM 9:30 – PM 5:00
Address: 21st Floor, Osaki Wiz Tower, 2-11-1 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0032
Access: South / New West Exit, JR OSAKI station. It takes around 4 mins to the venue by foot.
Following items are prepared by our Academy:
- Cook coat (S-4L)
- Apron, Chef’s hat
- Note and pen
- Lunch and tea
*Shoes are not prepared. Please bring yours if necessary.
- The reception of Osaki Wiz Tower opens at AM9.00.
- The photos we take during the class will be used for our social media (ex. Facebook). If you feel uncomfortable to show yourself on those, please feel free to let us know beforehand.
- The AC has been set at lower temperature in the kitchen. Please prepare something to keep you warm.
- No cancellation fee up to 5 business days before the course.
- 50% penalty on the tuition fee for a cancellation between 4 to 1 days before the course.
- 100% penalty on the tuition fee for a cancellation on the day or in case of no-show.
*Please be noted that you need to complete the payment in order to ensure your reservation.
*We deserve the right to cancel the course at any time.
You are a professional with good knowledge of chocolate. You are familiar with the tempering of chocolate and the basic techniques. This course does not discuss tempering or cooling chocolates.
Designed for participants who have confidence in their skills of working with chocolate, have worked as a craftsperson or completed the Chocolate Academy Beginners course.
Tokyo 141-0032 Japan 〒141-0032