Panning - The finer points
Panning - The finer points!
For who? Everyone who has a good chocolate knowledge and who wants to learn the art of chocolate panning.
What to expect? Explore the various different panning techniques which are used today and learn the art of coating ingredients in a layer of chocolate.
What you will learn during this chocolate panning class:
- Panning roasted hazelnuts with dark chocolate for a shiny, natural result
- Panning coffee beans with dark chocolate
- Panning sesame praline cubes with milk chocolate
- Spraying pistachio with gianduja and finishing with a sugar crust
- Colouring your products
- Finishing your products with cocoa
- How to finish products with different results and effects
Price with TVA inclusive.
You are a professional with good knowledge of chocolate. You are familiar with the tempering of chocolate and the basic techniques. This course does not discuss tempering or cooling chocolates.
Designed for participants who have confidence in their skills of wkrking with chocolate, have worked as a craftsperson or completed the Chocolate Academy Beginners course.
Each course will let you discover something new from our brands, our products, and our guest chefs. We offer a wide variety of course options at various skill levels that will allow you to immerse yourself into the fascinating world of chocolate.