Passion Lollipop (Created by Ton Jongejan - Technical Advisor Callebaut®)
Passion fruit ganache
passion fruit puree
25 g glucose
50 g sugar
Combine in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Allow to boil for 2 min.
|100 g cream||Bring to the boil in a separate saucepan.|
|500 g white chocolate Callebaut® Select W2NV||Pour the passion fruit mixture and the cream over the chocolate and emulsify. Leave to cool to 20°C (68°F).|
|Finishing and presentation|
- Fill white truffle shells Callebaut® CHW-TS-13937 with the passion fruit ganache.
- Leave to set until the ganache forms a crust.
- Close the truffle shells with pre-crystallised white chocolate Callebaut® Select W2NV.
- Immediately push in a lollipop stick.
- When the chocolate has set, dip into pre-crystallised white chocolate Callebaut® Select W2NV.
- Place onto a transfer sheet and sprinkle with a bit of freeze-dried passion fruit.